The Northeast Community Center Association (NECCA) is a non-profit neighborhood organization that strives to improve the quality of life for residents of northeast Spokane, with emphasis on social, health, economic, education and recreation needs.
Committed to this mission, the Northeast Community Center works to:
- Promote a community center atmosphere that honors human dignity through respect, compassion, and justice.
- Assess and respond to the quality of life issues.
- Empower all individuals through support, advocacy, and services.
- Facilitate and support the work of services providers who are meeting identified needs in the area.
- Promote and coordinate collaboration among community members.
- Provide responsible and effective management of the Center and its resources.