Information Access Center – Computer Lab
Do you have computers and are willing to share your talents with others? Are you ready to volunteer your time to clean and maintain the Northeast Community Center?
Duties include but are not limited to signing-in computer users, observing to assure appropriate use and willingness to address inappropriate use, assisting users as they encounter difficulties in navigating various applications, and reliability in attendance.
During your shift, you may also be asked to assist front office staff with other projects, such as preparing mailings, organizing files, or preparing documents for outreach events.
Community Outreach & Development
In 2020, during the COVID-19 pandemic, Northeast Community Center and its partner agencies worked with other community partners in Northeast Spokane and around the county to deliver boxes of emergency food items and other essential items such as hygiene kits and facemasks.
If you would like to join in our effort and make an impact in our community and the lives of others that are in significant need, please give us a call at (509) 487-1603 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Outreach and development activities at Northeast Community Center could include but are not limited to the below:
- Food Delivery
- Community Outreach
- Farmer’s Market
- Northeast Community Garden
- Contact us if you have a set of particular skills you would like to contribute to the Northeast Community Center mission – (509) 487-1603 Ext. 205
Individuals must be at least 18 years of age to volunteer.
For more information and to volunteer, please get in touch with our volunteer coordinator, Rosa, at (509) 487-1603 Ext. 205 or email at email@example.com
Court Ordered Or Court-Appointed Community Service
- The Northeast Community Center is committed to helping and serving individuals from all walks of life, no matter their situation. We have different types of work suitable for anyone willing to show up and get to work. Unfortunately, crimes such as Felony Assault, Domestic Violence & other violent crimes are prohibited from performing communtiy service due to the vulnerable populations we serve.
- Individuals that have been court-ordered or court-appointed to complete community service have many different opportunities at the Northeast Community Center.
- Individuals interested in completing their community service at NECC must provide the following; State ID or State accepted ID, and court documents with the charge or order from the court.
Please call (509) 487-1603 to schedule an appointment to complete and submit required documents (State ID, Court Order) before your first shift assignment.